In these uncertain times, consumers are reacting in unprecedented ways to pay their bills and manage their debts. Auto title Pawns are an easy and effective way to quickly get the money you need without having to change your lifestyle. Where can you find a title pawn? You can find out about title pawns near Tallahassee, FL, and the many benefits that this financing option offers.
What’s an Auto Title Pawn?
Before you begin searching for the right lender, it is important to be familiar with the basics of title pawns. A car title pawn is basically financing that uses your vehicle title as collateral. While the amount you can borrow will depend on the car’s value, you don’t have to stop driving your car.
This method can be used even if you don’t have great credit. Car title pawns typically range between a few hundred and a few thousand dollars depending on the collateral.
Your funds can be used for any purpose, including paying bills and making down payments. You can also your funds for any other expenses.
Who Provides Title Pawns for You?
Designated creditors are usually able to offer auto title pawns. This makes it easier and faster for everyone.
Title lender registration and licensing requirements vary from one state to the next. To legally offer title pawns, lenders must meet the state’s requirements.
Online title lenders are available but may require you bring the vehicle to a brick-and-mortar location for inspection. You have the option to apply for a title pawn online or in person-whatever works best for you.
What should you look for when choosing a Title Lender?
All title pawns aren’t created equal. These are the qualities you should look for in a lender if you’re thinking of applying for a title pawn.
- There is no prepayment penalty: Find a lender who does not penalize you if you pay off your pawn before the due date.
- Years of operation: A lender that has been in business for decades is an indicator of a trustworthy company.
- Experience: Title Pawns are unique. This is why it is important to find a lender who has title pawn experience. You can feel confident that your lender has the right tools, knowledge, and expertise to offer this service.
- Outstanding customer service: A lender that does not value your business should be avoided. A title lender should be able to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have. They can also help you navigate the application process.
- Testimonials: Title pawn officers often post testimonials from clients on their websites. These reviews will allow you to find out what clients have to say. This will allow you to learn more about how the lender has treated them.
- Quick approval: When you require cash quickly, it is important to find a lender who can process applications quickly. Once your application has been approved, you should ensure that you can get cash quickly.
How Do I Apply for a Title Pawn?
You can apply for an auto title pawn even if you aren’t at home. Capital Title makes it easy to start the process on our website. We will contact you via email to let you know if you are eligible based on your application. Here are the steps:
- To speak with a customer service representative, call one of the two locations near Tallahassee FL: West Location (850 219-2274) or East Location (850 297-2274) or complete the form online.
- Emails will be sent to you to let you know if you are eligible and the estimated amount.
- To complete your pawn application, you must sign and submit all required documentation to Capital Title once you have been prequalified. The customer service will be able to explain which documents and how they should be submitted.
- To determine how much, you might be eligible for, you can apply online or bring your vehicle to either of these locations for a quick 5-minute inspection.
- After your vehicle has been inspected, a qualified representative will review the terms of your pawn. This includes the interest rate, term, amount of payments and frequency. Ask the customer service representative any questions you may have to make sure you fully understand the terms of your pawn.
- After the contract has been signed and approved, you can walk out with a check in hand.
Although the application process is straightforward, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How long do I have to pay back the Pawn?
Capital Title has a 30-day repayment term. A 30-day interest-free title pawn could be available to you. Our team will help you extend the title pawn if you are unable to repay within the 30-day period. However, you will need to pay the minimum amount of interest charges within the 30-day period.
The rule of thumb is to pay your pawn off as soon as possible. Capital Title does not have prepayment penalties. You will lower the interest due over the life of your pawn if you pay it off sooner.
How Do you Get a Co-signer on a Title Pawn?
Bad credit can often make it difficult to get traditional financing. Auto title pawns can be a great option for those with poor credit. However, you might want to consider a cosigner.
An auto title pawn can be cosigned by another borrower, provided that they provide the documentation required. The primary applicant must fulfill the same criteria that the co-signer will need to present to the pawn officer.
What Can I Get with a Title Pawn?
Although it is easy to obtain approval for an auto title pawn, these key factors will affect the amount of money you can borrow.
- State and Federal Regulations
- Lender policies
- Your vehicle’s value
- Your ability to repay the Pawn
Contact us today to find out if an auto-title pawn is right in your case.