Wondering what our title loan requirements are at Capital Title? Our goal is to make it easy for you to get the emergency cash you need – when you need it most! That’s why we make it easy to qualify for our title loans. Get more details about our requirements below and apply today.
What We Need from You for Your Title Loan Application
Our title loan requirements are simple. We only need three things from you to pre-approve you for a car title loan at Capital Title, as follows:
1. Your vehicle (for a 5-minute inspection) – We’ll need to see your car to verify its make, model, year, condition, mileage and other such things. This ensures we issue a vehicle title loan for the proper amount, based on the value of your car. Don’t worry – we won’t take your car!
2. A free and clear title in your name – Your car title must be “free and clear” meaning you are not making payments to any bank, car dealership or any other party. You must own your car outright. In addition, the title must be in your own name. It cannot be in the name of a family member or anyone else.
3. Proof of residency – We need proof of where you live for various legal reasons. Most customers choose to use a bank statement or a recent phone or utility bill with their name and current address.
If you can provide us with these three things, we can approve you for a car title loan at Capital Title! In addition, you will need to provide some additional documents to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license or state ID, or a Social Security number.
What We Don’t Need from You for Your Title Loan Application
We want to make it easy for you to get the cash you need, which is why we DON’T need:
1. Your keys – You keep your car and drive it just like you normally would!
2. Insurance – We do not require you to purchase any kind of insurance, roadside assistance, or other such products before you can get a title loan.
3. Proof of income – No proof of income or employment verification is required to apply at Capital Title.
4. A credit check – No traditional credit checks are ever required. Your car acts as collateral for your title pawn. That means you qualify whether you have good, bad, or no credit!
We make it quick and easy for you to get the cash you need. So, don’t wait. Get started with Capital Title today!
Apply for a Title Loan at Capital Title Now!
Now that you know all about our title loan requirements, you can get started with title loans in South Georgia or North Florida from Capital Title. Just get started by requesting an email quote online, or stopping by one of our two conveniently-located offices – click here to find the office that’s nearest to you!