Capital Title in Attapulgus & Thomasville, GA
Wondering how car title loans work at Capital Title in Tallahassee? Curious to find out if title loans are right for you? Let’s discuss how title loans at our office work, so that you can find out more about our short-term title pawn loans, and see if they’re right for you.
1. Apply Online or at Our Office to Get Started
If you’re ready to get started with a car title loan in the South Georgia area, you can get started by either going to our website and filling out our online email quote request, or by stopping by one of our conveniently located offices in South Georgia, near the Florida-Georgia state line.
The process of applying for a title loan takes only a few minutes, and our friendly, helpful loan officers and employees can help you understand every step of the process. We make it easy to get auto title loans quickly and provide you with the quick cash you need for emergency expenses.
2. Get a Quick 5-Minute Vehicle Inspection
Once you’ve filled out your paperwork, we’re going to need to take a quick look at your vehicle. We need to verify its mileage, make, model, and condition to determine its value. The value of your vehicle is what determines how much you’ll get from a title loan at Capital Title. This process takes only a few minutes.
3. Bring Proof of Address, Your Title, and Identity Documents with You
We need you to verify your identity before we can issue you a title loan, to ensure that you are 18+ years of age and a legal U.S. resident. In addition, we need:
1. Proof of address, such as a phone or cable bill with your name and current address
2. Your title, which must be “free and clear.” In other words, there can be no liens on the title, and you cannot be repaying any bank or other such institution for your vehicle. You must own your car outright, and the title must be in your name.
Bring these documents with you to ensure that we can streamline the process of approving your title loan.
4. Get Cash for the Value of Your Vehicle – We Keep Your Title
Once you finish applying for your loan, we’ll give you a document with all the details. Sign it, and you’ll get your cash right away. We provide same-day cash, so you can get the emergency funds you need ASAP. Don’t worry – you’ll keep your keys. All we need is your title!
5. Repay Your Title Loan and Get Your Car Title Back
Once you’ve repaid your title loan, all you need to do is stop by our office to pick up your title. Our lien on your title will be released, and your vehicle will be all yours once again!
Get Started with Capital Title Right Away!
Whether you’re in South Georgia or in North Florida, Capital Title in Attapulgus, GA can help you get the emergency cash you need with convenient title loans. The application process is simple, so get started today!
Tallahassee Title Loan is committed to giving its customers the best experience possible. Car title pawns are secured by the equity in your vehicle. This type of pawn is not intended to be a long-term solution. The max APR for a title pawn is 0%*, plus a mail fee of $5.91. Pawn repayment periods can range from 61 to 90 days.
Representative Example: If you choose to pay your pawn within 61 days then the total repayment for a $100 loan is $100. Customer is also responsible for paying a mail fee of $5.91.
|PAWN AMOUNT (Amount Financed)
|PAWN TERM (# of Days)
|PAWN FEE (Finance Charge)
|CHECK AMOUNT (Total of Payments)
|Representative Pawn Examples (Changing Terms)
|One Time Fee
|No. of Payments
* This offer is only provided to customers who application originated via a paid Google advertisement. Your actual rate depends upon loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history, and will be agreed upon between you and the lender.